- Facts for Working People
- Troublemakers Blog – Labor Notes
- LaborOnline – Labor and Working Class History Association blog
- Working-Class Perspectives – Working Class Studies Association blog
Labor Arts and Culture
Labor Radio – Not Fake News
- America’s Workforce Union Podcast – American’s Daily Union Podcast
- KBOO – Portland, Oregon community radio
- KKFI, Heartland Forum Forum – Kansas City community radio
- Labor Radio Podcast Network
- Philly Labor Radio
- Radio Free Labor (WEFT), Champaign, IL community radio
- Re:Work Radio
- WORT Labor Radio – Madison, WI community radio
Labor News (print) – Not Fake News
- Canadian Association of Labour Media – The Canadian Association of Labour Media provides training, news and online services to a network of union activists and editors. We aim to strengthen the labour movement by building media literacy. The major affiliates of the Canadian Labour Congress set up CALM in 1976.
- International Labor Communications Association – The International Labor Communications Association, ILCA, founded in 1955, is the professional organization of labor communicators in North America. ILCA membership is open to national, regional, and local union publications and to media productions affiliated with the AFL-CIO, Change to Win and the CLC, as well as to associate members not affiliated with those bodies. The ILCA’s several hundred members produce publications with a total circulation in the tens of millions.
- LabourStart – A multi-lingual site containing links to labor-related news stories from around the world, as well as a world wide directory of trade unions, links to discussion groups, listings of labor radio and tv programs and much more.
- Workday Minnesota – Workday Minnesota holds the powerful to account while bringing the perspective of everyday workers and the organizations that defend their rights to focus. Workday emphasizes long-form investigative journalism to bring to light the concealed and buried.
Resources for Labor Educators
- REPORT: THE STATUS OF LABOR EDUCATION IN HIGHER EDUCATION IN THE US (2015)