2019 Summer Schools
Organizing has begun for the 2020 UALE Women's Summer Schools! Information will be posted below as we receive it. Keep checking back!
Visit the new UALE Women's Summer schools Registration website here.
|Other (not UALE)|
Western Summer Institute on Union Women
Midwest School for Women Workers –
- Dates: June 22-26, 2020
- Location: University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign
- Coordinator: Stephanie Fortado
- Save the dae flyer: pdf Midwest School 2020 Save the Date (688 KB)
Northeast School for Women in Unions and Worker Organizations
Southern Women Worker Summer School
More information about the 2019 UALE Women's Summer Schools will be posted on this page as it becomes available.
Other 2019 Women's Summer Schools
The schools listed below are not sponsored by UALE. However, they have similar goals and methods, and are include UALE members among their organizers and teachers.
Regina V. Polk Women's Leadership Conference
Women's Institute for Leadership Development (WILD)
- Dates: June 26-28
- Location: Worcester State University, Worcester, MA
- Coordinator: Ruthella Logan